The Circle's End The Circle's End

really nice

loved it :D nice bass drop but you should put more attack on the synth (piano/guitar-like) more.

Nijsse responds:

You are right about that, I didn't really put too much effort into the technical part of the song, I was trying to put my emotions into it. I'm still happy with the result, even though I have a feeling not many people seem to understand what this song is about.

JR - The Ending JR - The Ending

nice

Nice use of those strings. they go nicely with that synth you got there. You should use a punchier snare next time. gjgj

JordanRothery responds:

Thanks.

Yea, i know what you mean about the snare.. anyway, thanks for the review.

Here at my H0use Here at my H0use

:D:D:D:D

sounds awesome. why are you working with FL Studio Demo? go find a crack and save up to buy the real thing. I'm sure you could make this sound 1000000 times better if you could spend much more time on it.

Mans0n responds:

i think your right sir!

D0t D0t

ooOOOo

wow, has a nice vibe to it. You should really bring out those drums though. Good job

Sculptured (2009 Remix) Sculptured (2009 Remix)

really nice

nice use of effects. nice breaks too. tell me, how do you make that grindy bass thinggy? cant seem to find that out :(

TotalHarmonicControl responds:

Years and years of practise mate :-) I use Ableton Live, with NI Massive, and camelphat..thats all i'll say....happy experimenting ;)

Thanks for the 10 :)

t0kboi ac!d t0kboi ac!d

drum and bass?

this isnt drum and bass. wheres the snare?

meanpakihamean responds:

ok, maybe i messed up a little with the genre...

Evil Experiment Evil Experiment

nice

nice work. loved all the effects you used.

Epitaph64 responds: